Oh, hey there! It’s 2012. It’s been a while!
I just spent the last two days in Salt Lake for ALT and to say that it was amazing would be a severe understatement! So many amazing, talented, beautiful, creative, inspiring, influential, encouraging people, all with different stories, all together to learn and be inspired by others. Classes, round table discussions, panels, keynote speakers, parties. 30 pages of notes and thoughts. Dreaming big. Just a few of the highlights:
• Spending time with the adorable and talented Muffin…so glad we went together! Muffin and I met in school, and our paths have crossed several times since. Love this girl!
• Listening to Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest. Loads of respect for him, and next time I get the 404 error message, I’ll be a little more patient!
• Meeting and spending time with and making new friends…and meeting ‘the face behind the blog.’
• Thought-provoking questions.
• Setting goals for this year and working to accomplish these goals.
Loved my time at ALT. Well worth it.